About violinist on roaming...

生活就如旅行,我的心像是mobile on roaming,無論身在何處,帶著一把琴、一枝筆,寄給你一張張的明信片-樂譜裡的絃外之音...Wish you a good journey.

10/28/2012

Mr. Schubert at the sea

“There must be something strangely sacred in salt. It is in our tears and in the sea.”
~Kahlil Gibran



A present for my dear friend- Guy. The poem is also dedicated to everyone who has experienced the changes in the dragon year 2012





Walking on the sand,
In front of me, there lies the so called
Sea

In such a wonderful sunny day,
Birds singing, wind blowing

I can’t stop my tears
Running down.

Started to walk faster and faster,
The strong wind against my face
The desire of crying
Drowning my heart

“Easy mind, light heart. A mind that is too easy hides a heart that is too heavy”

Tears all over my face,
I tasted my own sorrow,
Salty and bitter:
Salt- from my body
Bitterness- so many mixed feelings which are difficult to describe…

Walking towards the sea
Could sea wash off my sorrow?

She doesn’t answer me,
Like God never answers my prayer

“Every night when I go to bed, I hope that I may never wake again, and every morning renews my grief”

I finally tasted the sea
I tasted my tears

I simply give up
I surrender.

There is always an end for everything.
A funny fine line when love ends and death begins, when death ends and life begins.

“When I wished to sing for love,
It turned to sorrow
And when I wished to sing for sorrow,
It was transformed into love”

Time moves ahead,
My steps go forward,
Is there something sacred in salt that our tears and the sea taste the same?

Don’t look back,
Eurydice was drowned in the dark world of the dead,
Lot’s wife was transformed into a pillar of salt.




沒有留言: