About violinist on roaming...

生活就如旅行,我的心像是mobile on roaming,無論身在何處,帶著一把琴、一枝筆,寄給你一張張的明信片-樂譜裡的絃外之音...Wish you a good journey.

8/13/2012

Blue ink fiddler

After sending my latest article "Love and something close to love" to some friends, I received a response from my writing friend Patricia (we've exchanged poems and she has helped me translating my poems into Spanish). 
Have fun reading it, and please don't hesitate to share whatever brings to your mind, as one of the actions of love is sharing :)

  
This is her e-mail to me:
Dear Huei, thank you for sharing your thoughts, I'm utterly moved and wrote a little bit myself after reading your words. I hope you don't mind:

Blue ink fiddler  by Patricia Albornoz

Clueless but curious, like the white cat
Words about rebirth arrived unexpectedly in virtual paper
Obvious wreckage but not havoc in sight
What could have happened to her-- to them

If you leave, keep your head off your sleeve
Warm breeze
When you write, keep the heart in blue ink

Puzzled but relieved like open played violin string
Her words about love and egocentric rage
Afraid still of the damaged walls and derby all around 
Sound derby all around him-- them

When you leave, keep your eyes off your sleeve
Quiet sleep
When you write, I know you'll write- keep the mind in blue ink

The only way out would be through, the given advice
Not assuaged ears nor anesthetized heart to react
Not love inside but outside, in the mind, love inside the mind
Black words printed on unsympathetic paper I've got

Now that you've left, keep your head off the sleeve
Breath in, breath out to heal
When you write, keep the heart in bright blue ink 

Love,
Pati

沒有留言: