About violinist on roaming...

生活就如旅行,我的心像是mobile on roaming,無論身在何處,帶著一把琴、一枝筆,寄給你一張張的明信片-樂譜裡的絃外之音...Wish you a good journey.

1/20/2009

Stay with me a little longer…



The day I was born, you were within me.
You are a part of human nature,
But,
Not everybody enjoys your company.

I learned to cry, to eat, to speak, to watch, to write, to listen…
I grew,
Until one day, I learned to recognize your voice,
Which is part of my own.

I see you when I am concentrated on what I am meant to do.
Sometimes I see your shadow, even when I stand in crowds of people.
No words to be said,
And I long for you.

Some people can’t stand silence.
Is this because they are afraid of hearing
how loud you can be in their hearts?

As in the gap between Yin & Yang,
So in the gap between one thought and the next,
You exist
Although we hardly notice you.

You taught me to like being with myself,
And to appreciate honest friendships in the world.

Maybe you won’t be the one I most want to be with
In my dying moments
But
Without you
I wouldn’t have got to know myself better.

Solitude,
Stay with me a little longer...

沒有留言: